'Oxford's College Chapels provide outstanding opportunities for participating in liturgical music as well as offering exceptional performance, touring and recording experience. Many colleges offer awards to singers and organists who contribute to this aspect of college life ...'
'Named after our Founder (and the oldest music society in Oxford), organises a substantial series of concerts and other events each year, ranging from chamber music and orchestral recitals to jazz and pop nights. These provide abundant performing and conducting opportunities for the College’s many musicians, as well as featuring visiting artists.'
'The Oxford University Music Faculty is one of the largest and liveliest music departments in the UK. As an internationally renowned centre of teaching and research in all aspects of music, it is an exciting and stimulating environment in which to work and study ... Whether you are interested in studying in Oxford, or you want to find out more about who we are and what we do, or you want to discover what seminars and concerts we have on offer, or you are simply an alumnus wanting to keep in touch, we hope you find all the information you need on our website.'
'Music at Oxford is an independent concert promoter. We arrange a season of classical music concerts, each year from October-June, inviting a selection of prestigious internationally-known performers to the city. Established in 1983, we currently promote around 20 concerts each year in a number of different venues around the city. Principally we use the Sheldonian Theatre but also SJE Arts, the Holywell Music Room, Christ Church Cathedral and Oxford University college chapels. This mix of venues provides an exciting range of live-music experience, from recitals and small ensembles to choirs and symphony orchestras, with 200-900 seating capacity.'
'OCM is a unique producer that works to develop and present the highest quality and most innovative new music and sound-based live events, to engage diverse local and national audiences with its work, and to deepen understanding and appreciation of musical cultures from within the UK and worldwide. Its raison d’être is to bring music, artists and audiences together in ways that encourage and create memorable and meaningful experiences for all.'
'Oxford University's jazz a cappella group, made up of ten to fourteen students in Oxford. With a rich eighteen-year history, and over one hundred alumni, the group welcomes new talent each year, holding auditions each fall. The Gargoyles perform regularly in the UK, tour internationally, and put on a permanent two-week show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival ...'
'The Ashmolean is the University of Oxford’s museum of art and archaeology, founded in 1683. Our world famous collections range from Egyptian mummies to contemporary art, telling human stories across cultures and across time ... Join us for concerts and recitals inspired by the collections.'
Recently Added Listings
- + Wyndham SingersCategory: Male Voice ChoirsCreated:
- + Ballet CymruCategory: Ballet CompaniesCreated:
- + Redhill SinfoniaCategory: Chamber OrchestrasCreated:
- * Cirencester International Organ FestivalCategory: Instrumental FestivalsCreated:
- + Brass Sounds InverclydeCategory: Brass and Silver BandsCreated:
- * Hertfordshire Music ServiceCategory: Local Music Services and TrustsCreated:
- + Erewash Musical SocietyCategory: Operatic and Dramatic SocietiesCreated:
- + London Symphony OrchestraCategory: Symphony OrchestrasCreated:
- @ Hever CastleCategory: Historic Houses and BuildingsCreated:
- + National Youth Choirs of Great BritainCategory: Young Persons Singing Groups and ChoirsCreated:
- * Leominster FestivalCategory: Community Music FestivalsCreated:
- + Plymouth Area Police ChoirCategory: Male Voice ChoirsCreated:
- * Wharfedale Recorded MusicCategory: Recorded Music SocietiesCreated:
- + Grantham Choral SocietyCategory: Choral SocietiesCreated:
- * NLMS Music Summer SchoolCategory: Summer SchoolsCreated:
- + West Wickham Operatic SocietyCategory: Operatic and Dramatic SocietiesCreated:
- + Amadeus Chamber OrchestraCategory: Chamber OrchestrasCreated:
- * Mark Kendall Artists ManagementCategory: Artist Managers and AgenciesCreated:
- + Wessex Concert OrchestraCategory: Symphony OrchestrasCreated:
- + VOCES8Category: Small Vocal GroupsCreated:
- + Camden ChoirCategory: Choral SocietiesCreated:
- + Broadland BandCategory: Concert and Wind BandsCreated:
- * Louth & District Concert SocietyCategory: Local Concert PromotersCreated:
- + Kings Langley Musical Theatre CompanyCategory: Operatic and Dramatic SocietiesCreated:
- + New Essex ChoirCategory: Community ChoirsCreated:
- ~ The StradCategory: Music MagazinesCreated:
- + Mereside BrassCategory: Brass and Silver BandsCreated:
- * Southern Early Music ForumCategory: Early MusicCreated:
- + Wadebridge Male Voice ChoirCategory: Male Voice ChoirsCreated:
- @ St Thomas of Canterbury BrentwoodCategory: ChurchesCreated:
- + Bones Apart Trombone QuartetCategory: Chamber QuartetsCreated:
- * Stockbridge MusicCategory: Local Concert PromotersCreated:
- + Brecknock SinfoniaCategory: Symphony OrchestrasCreated:
- * Llanfyllin Music FestivalCategory: Chamber Music and Song FestivalsCreated:
- + New Mills BandCategory: Brass and Silver BandsCreated:
- * Academy of Music & SoundCategory: Music Academies and CollegesCreated:
- * tynefolkCategory: Folk ClubsCreated:
- * Shuffle FestivalCategory: Community Music FestivalsCreated:
- * Peterborough Music HubCategory: Local Music Hubs and NetworksCreated:
- + Derbyshire SingersCategory: Choral SocietiesCreated:
- + Bridlington Amateur Operatic and Dramatic SocietyCategory: Operatic and Dramatic SocietiesCreated:
- ~ Music Education CouncilCategory: Music Associations and SocietiesCreated:
- @ Marina Theatre LowestoftCategory: Theatres and Opera HousesCreated:
- * Berlioz SocietyCategory: Composer SocietiesCreated:
- @ University of NottinghamCategory: Universities Colleges SchoolsCreated:
- + Belsize Community ChoirCategory: Community ChoirsCreated:
- + Roberts Bakery BandCategory: Brass and Silver BandsCreated:
- + Solihull Symphony OrchestraCategory: Community Orchestras and BandsCreated:
- * Ashford Federation of ArtsCategory: Local Arts BodiesCreated:
- * Hawkes House Jazz ClubCategory: Jazz ClubsCreated:
- Show more...