Local Classical Music Portals
'This Directory lists resources for contemporary and classical music making in Exeter and the surrounding areas, making it easier for you to find musicians, ensembles and services in a single search ... The Exe Directory is a voluntary, non profit making website. It has no sponsorship and carries no advertising. It aims solely to provide free and accessible information about the wealth of musical activity in Exeter and the surrounding areas.'
'Bi monthly listings magazine covering folk music, dance and song events in Greater London and beyond. It is available by subscription or from most folk clubs in our circulation area. In this site you can find contact details for ordering or advertising in the magazine as well as a copy of our diary and club guide.'
'Glasgow was recently named a UNESCO City of Music, and is the second Scottish city to join the UNESCO Creative Cities Network. The Creative Cities Network connects cities who want to share experiences, ideas and best practices aiming at cultural, social and economic development ... Why Glasgow? Glasgow is a vibrant city with a legendary music scene that stretches across the whole spectrum from country and classical to hip-hop, indie and techno. Its venues are equally varied and the city hosts an average 130 music events each week more than any other Scottish city.' Alert Website unavailable at Review; cf Facebook Page.
~ Music in Norwich New!
'The Music in Norwich group started in 2004 with some seed funding from the Arts Council and Norwich City Council to build audiences and better communicate the wealth of music offered in the city. With a large number of active groups it was also important to develop an anti-clash calendar for music promoters and groups in the city, and a greater awareness of planning and programming. The universal agreement was to produce a joint music listing calendar which would show the composite offering of classical music in the city as well as enabling all members to be informed of each others plans and activities. The aim is to promote music more widely across Norwich, Norfolk and the country.'
'You are visiting North Yorkshire's largest cultural events website. Nearly 50 organisations have listed events around North Yorkshire. On this website you can find out what is going on in the area, find details of individual events and discover more about all the organisations.'
'Non-commercial website run to help classical concertgoers in the Plymouth area and to support local music organisations in publicising their activities. If you value the wealth of music represented here, please consider a donation to the Plymouth Music Accord which provides valuable support to music in the area and encourages the musical interests of children and young people.'
'Founded by Brian Cresswell in 1998 to promote and support the performing arts in Taunton Deane. Membership is open to any performing arts group in the Taunton Deane area. TAPA provides an events diary, sits on the Taunton Cultural Consortium and liaises with Taunton Deane Borough Council on behalf of its membership.'
'This free site brings together forthcoming events planned by amateur choirs, orchestras, opera societies, bands, etc, in and around Teesside (UK). Every group has its own Society Page, containing membership contact details, rehearsal times, its own web-site link if available, and details of all future concerts or shows. In addition there is a Combined Concert Diary displaying all registered events in chronological order, with a link for each event to the appropriate Society Page. TeesMusic depends on each separate Society e-mailing the Site Editor periodically to keep their own Page up-to-date. New Societies are always welcome to join.'
'WDMPF is a group of promoters of musical events taking place around Warwick district, which includes the historic towns of Warwick, Kenilworth, Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon and some delightful Warwickshire villages ... The Forum was initially entirely funded by Warwick District Council, but the only income now is that received from Promoters by submitting entries.'
Recently Added Listings
- * Beer WurlitzerCategory: Organ and Keyboard ClubsCreated:
- + Sale Brass BandCategory: Brass and Silver BandsCreated:
- * EYSMCategory: Summer SchoolsCreated:
- + Locrian Chamber ChoirCategory: Chamber ChoirsCreated:
- + Hertfordshire Chamber OrchestraCategory: Chamber OrchestrasCreated:
- + Melbourne Male Voice ChoirCategory: Male Voice ChoirsCreated:
- ~ Forton MusicCategory: Music PublishersCreated:
- * MorgensternsCategory: Classical Musicians for HireCreated:
- * Minehead & Exmoor Music FestivalCategory: Classical Music FestivalsCreated:
- + CoronachCategory: Early Music EnsemblesCreated:
- + Perth Choral SocietyCategory: Choral SocietiesCreated:
- * Tetbury Music FestivalCategory: Classical Music FestivalsCreated:
- + Royal Sutton Coldfield OrchestraCategory: Symphony OrchestrasCreated:
- + NoteAbilityCategory: Community ChoirsCreated:
- ~ Choir Schools' AssociationCategory: Music Associations and SocietiesCreated:
- @ Palace Theatre NewarkCategory: Theatres and Opera HousesCreated:
- + Whitburn BandCategory: Brass and Silver BandsCreated:
- + Chalfont Concert Wind BandCategory: Concert and Wind BandsCreated:
- * Wye Valley Chamber MusicCategory: Workshops and MasterclassesCreated:
- * Britten-Pears FoundationCategory: Composer SocietiesCreated:
- + Wyndham SingersCategory: Male Voice ChoirsCreated:
- + Ballet CymruCategory: Ballet CompaniesCreated:
- + Redhill SinfoniaCategory: Chamber OrchestrasCreated:
- * Cirencester International Organ FestivalCategory: Instrumental FestivalsCreated:
- + Brass Sounds InverclydeCategory: Brass and Silver BandsCreated:
- * Hertfordshire Music ServiceCategory: Local Music Services and TrustsCreated:
- + Erewash Musical SocietyCategory: Operatic and Dramatic SocietiesCreated:
- + London Symphony OrchestraCategory: Symphony OrchestrasCreated:
- @ Hever CastleCategory: Historic Houses and BuildingsCreated:
- + National Youth Choirs of Great BritainCategory: Young Persons Singing Groups and ChoirsCreated:
- * Leominster FestivalCategory: Community Music FestivalsCreated:
- + Plymouth Area Police ChoirCategory: Male Voice ChoirsCreated:
- * Wharfedale Recorded MusicCategory: Recorded Music SocietiesCreated:
- + Grantham Choral SocietyCategory: Choral SocietiesCreated:
- * NLMS Music Summer SchoolCategory: Summer SchoolsCreated:
- + West Wickham Operatic SocietyCategory: Operatic and Dramatic SocietiesCreated:
- + Amadeus Chamber OrchestraCategory: Chamber OrchestrasCreated:
- * Mark Kendall Artists ManagementCategory: Artist Managers and AgenciesCreated:
- + Wessex Concert OrchestraCategory: Symphony OrchestrasCreated:
- + VOCES8Category: Small Vocal GroupsCreated:
- + Camden ChoirCategory: Choral SocietiesCreated:
- + Broadland BandCategory: Concert and Wind BandsCreated:
- * Louth & District Concert SocietyCategory: Local Concert PromotersCreated:
- + Kings Langley Musical Theatre CompanyCategory: Operatic and Dramatic SocietiesCreated:
- + New Essex ChoirCategory: Community ChoirsCreated:
- ~ The StradCategory: Music MagazinesCreated:
- + Mereside BrassCategory: Brass and Silver BandsCreated:
- * Southern Early Music ForumCategory: Early MusicCreated:
- + Wadebridge Male Voice ChoirCategory: Male Voice ChoirsCreated:
- @ St Thomas of Canterbury BrentwoodCategory: ChurchesCreated:
- Show more...